Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helios8385

Epic Winter Wonderland Build Contest Winners!

winterwonderland_condensed.jpg

The elves of PickAxis have been hard at work over this past holiday season, most recently setting out to judge the entries for the Winter Wonderland build contest. There were quite a few awesome builds, and the elves have selected their new home for the next year!

First Place
SCNickNamer
$50 store credit & 500 tokens
Second Place
Bird
$30 store credit & 450 tokens
Third Place
NEKOMENACE2
$20 store credit & 400 tokens
divider.png
Honorable Mention
gsdcs29615
300 tokens
Honorable Mention
9monkeys
300 tokens

And finally, all entrants who finalized their plots with /plot done will receive 100 tokens.

Thanks to everyone who took part in building and visiting our own little winter wonderland! Keep an eye out for our next build contest!

View full announcement

Congratz to the other winners! Competition was fierce. Just a small thing on my build, what you can't see in the pictures is that the floor is ice and "reflects" the whole build above.

HuskerGirl likes this

Ahh, no win. :( Oh well, next BC you peeps are going down!

*whispers* "Something went wrong when I gave Gav, Husker, and Geeves 20 bucks... shoot!"

HuskerGirl likes this

Great im not going to even brother entering the next one, this is unfair...no matter how hard I build, I always lose! *sad face*

Congratulations to Nick and the other winners! Im coming for you next time Nick! enjoy your title while you still can ;)

HuskerGirl likes this

Congratz to the other winners! Competition was fierce. Just a small thing on my build, what you can't see in the pictures is that the floor is ice and "reflects" the whole build above.

#BlameCoolpig

HuskerGirl likes this

Congratulations to everyone. I'm salty, I think next contest the builders should be judges so us players have better odds :P

Yeah, Nick and I talked about this last night.

Next time builders will only be competing against themselves for one prize. Everyone else is part of the bigger competition.

Bird and KnightDraakon like this

Next time builders will only be competing against themselves for one prize. Everyone else is part of the bigger competition.

Haha ok, but can we do judging for the others as well? I love judging :P  

HuskerGirl likes this

Congratulations to all the winners! (even if you didn't win) there were definitely some great builds that out there! :)

FinnandJake27 likes this

Haha ok, but can we do judging for the others as well? I love judging :P  

Of course!  I would love builders to be both judges for non-builder entries and enter the competition.

Maybe non-builders could help judge the builders' entries. :D

Bird likes this

Yeah, Nick and I talked about this last night.

hehe...great now I have to compete against nick and bird....with no second place......well looks about time to make a downsized version of my cathedral and copy/paste that around XD

Does sound like a good idea though.

Jinx and Bird like this

HuskerGirl,

"Yeah, Nick and I talked about this last night.

Next time builders will only be competing against themselves for one prize. Everyone else is part of the bigger competition."

Can non-builders compete if they want to?

HuskerGirl,

Next time builders will only be competing against themselves for one prize. Everyone else is part of the bigger competition."

ooooh, taken on the big leages ey jinxey? XD

Jinx likes this

HuskerGirl,

Yeah, non-build team members will be the main competitors of the competition.  The build team won't be competing against non-build team.

Yeah, non-build team members will be the main competitors of the competition.  The build team won't be competing against non-build team.

What jinx means is that he wants to compete against us builders :P

Jinx likes this