Miss_Val

Voting Contest

HEY GUYS! Ender here. I have something that I feel needs to be said. So, while you are on the server, every now and then you see where players vote. If you don't already I would like you to as well. Voting comes with a lot of perks like things in /shop. In creative you can get things like world edit. On skyblock you can buy island warps and survival you can get things like /stack or /fly. These are all really cool things that are purchased with the tokens you earn from voting and you can get them too! At the beginning of every month the owners, Nick and Husker, post the top voters. If you are one of those people you can get coins to get things from /buy (pretty sure that's the command) with these you can purchase ranks that allow you to do special things like /back or own vaults that allow extra space. Along with that you get more tokens!

Not only does voting benefit you, but it benefits the owners by moving us higher on the minecraft server lists. The higher we are, the more friends we have to join us who may purchase ranks of their own or vote. With this Nick and Husker can use the money they make to pay for not only the server but future additions such as , for say, Skygrid or Prison.

To make PickAxis a better place, I want you guys to vote every day. Don't worry, I'll join too. All these things I mentioned, yall can have. Just vote daily for the amazing rewards. Bring your friends on to the server, remind them to vote. Tell people about PickAxis. Follow us on Twitter, create a forums account, participate in contests, help other players, and lastly be very active. Keep up to date with everything. Making PickAxis the best server it can be isn't just Nick, Husker, and the staff team's job. It's yours too, we need your help to do this, as a team.

To make things even more fun I'm going to host a little game. If you bring friends on the server, tell them to tell me that (insert gamer tag here) invited you to PickAxis and I will give you a reward. Along with that, who ever votes the most in the months, January , February , March, April, and May, will receive a special present from myself on which ever sub-server you choose.

How to get your present?

I will mail you in the lobby, do /mail read to check.

Thank yall! Happy voting!

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Twitter, in game, pm on forums, or just simply post it here.

If every one plays this game, I will continue to host it, even after May.

Edited by EnderMist_123