Sign in to follow this  
Meg1626

Hello There!

Hai and welcome to my introduction!

My name is Meg and I am an avid MC player. I started playing more than a year ago and have been completely addicted ever since. I actually started at Pickaxis last summer helping to test the gamemodes for Husker before it even opened for beta, but I got lost along the way and was caught up in a hot mess.   :unsure:  I have recently shed said hot mess and am happy to start playing again on a server that puts players first and is stress and drama free.  :D  My favorite gamemode is Skyblock so you will usually find me there. Come say Hi! I don't bite... hard.   :P

Some random facts about me. I live in Orlando with my dog Sophie. I am a cook for Universal Orlando Resort. My favorite color is blue. And I am deathly afraid of spiders.   :(

I guess that's about it. I look forward to getting to know everyone and continuing to play this great game. See you in Skyblock! <3

GASP~ It's a Meg! Awesome seeing you here 0.0 <3

Danny <33 It's awesome being here seeing as it's a much better place for me   :D   Glad to see some familiar faces, hopefully we'll see more soon!

oh look its a meg Hi meg

Hai Miku <3  How are ya? Hope to see you on the server soon  :P

WELCOMEEEEE TO THE FUUUUUTURRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!! Actually... it's a mc server....actually there's a chance it's a trap. You should make sure you hit the save point before continuing just in case ^.^ Anyways, *licks Megs face* Welcome!!!! XD *eats Jello cup*

-Uni the Great and Powerful

Willkommen ^_^

also, lol uni, i'm not sure if that was funny, creepy, or both

also I suggest changing the end of your signature from "Uni the great and powerful" to "Uni, the great and powerful one"

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.