Sign in to follow this  
HOOOSK

KitPvP Bug Tracker

When I buy a set of armor, it doesn't appear in my inventory straight away.. I have to close my inv and wait about 10 seconds then it appears in my inv... Is this a bug or is this meant to happen, King.

when you do /kit you can't see the kits, but you can still click on them and lose money

also you should combine getting armor, weapons, and food into one kit/sign to make it easier (Edit by portalBlock: This is done this way so people can buy only what they need rather then spending more money on stuff they already have.)

I got an idea... There should be a different kitpvp type thing where when you have armor/sword and you kill 10 people, it ranks up your sword with a random enchantment or adds a level of enchantment if you already have it. Obviously if you already have fire ii it would choose a different enchantment and not rankup to fire iii. So if you got 10 kills and you had regular iron armor and sword it would put a random enchantment on all the armor (only 1 level though, like protection I fire prot I proj prot I etc). and the swords would go from sharp 1--> sharp 2---> sharp 2 fire 1--> sharp 2 fire 1 knockback 1 --> sharp 3 fire1 kb1  etc etc........ you get the point.

also people should be able to buy access to /feed with a certain amount of money

Need to get names of all who helped.  Am I missing anyone?

the_madster_101

Benpenguin2

gsdcs29615

KingOfLols

SCNickNamer

Snowdrift128

you forgot yourself =P

Going to lock this for now as there is no testing, we will let you guys know when the next session is.

Thank you so much to everyone that helped! You have been awarded a badge on the forums, if you did not get one and were at the testing session please let me know.