Archer

i'm hosting a building competition

this'll be a regular thing and if you're a builder and reading this, i'm going to ask that you participate because you're builders and it's NOW YOUR OBLIGATION TO DO SO 

regular users, you will also be encouraged to participate in this building competition. 

a couple of ideas i have are - 

builders v regulars

team 1 v team 2 ( both consisting of an equal amount of both. ) 

these will be competitions consisting of half an hour, hour, or two hours. ( i really hate two hours unless they're big builds. ) 

winrars will get recognition, and if the theme is set to be like, say a battle type map or something of the sort, perhaps the map will be able to be used as such. 

losers get second place of course 

if you want to enter your own team, of like three or four, and don't want to be a part of the other teams, by all means go ahead. 

korexas - im also gonna request something of you, and husker also seconds this: a speed build of something in like say an hour timespan, just to see how good you really are, MR. LIVESTREAMER. 

if you guys like my idea, then awesome.

if you don't, i'm still going to host competitions on Creative anyways and record them. 

thanks for reading. 

ugh... umm... ummm.... moar details plis?

confirmed for its on m9

details will be spontaneous so you have no time to think

Wait, you want to battle against us builders? You are actually willing to go up against speedbuilder korexas?

perhaps you can't read between the lines, considering i'm the one who has to record. 

i never stated i would be participating within the builds. 

Edited by Archer

perhaps you can't read between the lines, considering i'm the one who has to record. 

i never stated i would be participating within the builds. 

So you are planning to pit unaware members against us and watch it with a bag of popcorn. 

I'd be willing to go up against the builders. <3

I'm sorry to say Husk, but since you are the build team leader (according to the welcome to pickaxis topic) I doubt you'll be seen as a member XD

screams

guys there's also a second option

team 1 v team 2

where both teams have = amount of builders & regs

or split into whatever team you want

screams

uhm, i think you should participate in it and I'M te one who's gonna watch it roll with a bag of popcorn by my side.

Or all the people who didn't participate get popcorn and a free pass to the action ^^

Edited by isabelle5458

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.