Sign in to follow this  
code_bomb

Amount of people on

Hi there I'm new to the server and play survival. I just noticed that when I'm on there are not many players on is this just the times that I'm on or are some people taking a break or on holidays ? Just asking. Also I love the spawn and the server. Saving up for my own town with my buddies so that's exciting . 

Hey Code_bomb! 

At the moment there is no specific times for activity on the server and we do go through quiet times. I don't think there is a specific reason why it is quiet at the moment, it has been pretty busy the past couple of weeks with new players joining. 

I know a lot of players only want to play when others are on, so don't log on when they see small numbers, which doesn't work out so good! When we are busy we tend to get more and more joining. 

Stick with us - we might be a small community atm but we are a friendly bunch! I look forward to seeing your town

On 1/14/2017 at 4:49 PM, code_bomb said:

Hi there I'm new to the server and play survival. I just noticed that when I'm on there are not many players on is this just the times that I'm on or are some people taking a break or on holidays ? Just asking. Also I love the spawn and the server. Saving up for my own town with my buddies so that's exciting . 

Invite your friends and have them invite their friends! Tell them all about the server and hopefully the player base will grow

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.