Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZTolerance

Talking issue

Hey, there seems to be a problem with the chat throughout the servers. After a while chat stops working, I can't see anybody else's chat and I can't see my own. The only way it has seem to fix is to switch servers and then go back (not good as have fly on skyblock atm!) This also means i cant bid in auctions.

It appears to have affected everyone on skyblock right now. We can only talk through the /me option.

This has been happening for quite a while, I'm not sure if it has been reported already - sorry if it has.

Thanks 

Ye i have told nick about it, but if i am correct he didnt know what was causing it exactly.

I have also tested when this happened that your chat comes through as usual, but you cant receive chat yourself

ye it will be global as speaking is now handled by the bungeecord instead of the individual servers

The new chat system is on all the servers, so the bug can happen on any server, I have noticed that when I go afk for a short period of time it stops working. But if I am doing something, it works just fine. You can easily resolve the issue by just doing /server lobby, and then rejoining the server you were just on.