Sign in to follow this  
GiRLCLAN

Hey, im Averey.. Or GiRLCLAN.. Whatever you prefer.. (:

Hi there! My name is Averey, and I am a 19 year old Canadian. Yes I live in an igloo, and yes I do have a pet polar bear. His name is Maple Syrup. Hes the best.

Wanna get to know me? Oh great, this is like Dora. Im asking you questions that im going to answer anyways..

In the spring I will be in college to be a Correctional Officer. Sometime soon, I will be getting my very first tattoo. I've been gaming since I was 5 in 2000 on the Atari, and I have a huge love for everything Harry Potter and Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles... Heres the back story on TMNT. When I was very young my older brother liked to spend time with me. But being the curious shit head I was, he could never contain me in a specific area of the house. Therefore, when he wanted me to watch TMNT with him he would strap me up in a car seat and force me to watch it with him. As the years progressed I grew very fond of the turtles living in the sewer who ate pizza for days, and watched it with him beside him on the couch.

My favorite color is purple because of the Lakers. I've been very involved with sports..
Soccer - 10+ years
Basketball - 5 years.
Kick-boxing - 3 years.
Track - 2 years.
Hockey - 2 years.
Rugby - 2 years.
Softball - 1 year.
Tae-kwon-do - 5 years.
The most important things in my life are in this order: Family, friends, music.

I dont know where my life is going, all I know is that minecraft will forever follow me. I am not too complicated, and usually I am brutally honest and make the occaisonal pun. I like to call myself a professional as----e. (:

There you go folks! Take it or leave it, this is me. This is who I am. Any questions my pretties? :*

1555354_10202392228739479_233539889_n.jp

Welcome to Pickaxis, Averey! My MC name is armstrob, and my name is Ben. Can call me whichever you prefer, and look forward to seeing you on the server :)

PS, my wife is also Canadian, so bonus points for that :D

Hello there, Avery-chan! My name is Seagull, or as some people know, my real name is Rebecca. Welcome to the server, and I hope you enjoy it here! Everyone is extremely nice, and we can't wait to see what creative things you'll make! :) 

Heard you got your account hacked.  Is it fixed yet?

Yea I got it now. Haha. It was so lame. :l I had to change my skype stuff and get a new phone number.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.