Sign in to follow this  
Melcat

Hi Ya's

Hi I'm MomMelCat but perfered to be called Melcat.

I was out looking for a small new friendly, established server to join and found this one and seem to like it so far. Made one mistake my first day but it was easily fixable.

I came here to find refuge from a larger server, but I am finding out since I've retired from staff  there about a month ago due to illness, that a lot of people are leaving it and or are not playing it on as much anymore. (I guess I made the server fun and enjoyable and kept people honest) I know we aren't supposed to talk about other servers, but I hope I can make this server fun and enjoyable too even though I have no interest in becoming staff on it. (been there done that just want to play the game)

I will be bringing more people of the people I trust from my other server over once I get a little more established on this one. But I think I might have found a new home.

I know I have a lot of exploring to do, there are a lot servers. I prefer survival and bit of creative. 

Creative because you can use it as a RPing server as well as for creating build contests on.

This server is awesome because you brought all the items in to 1.9 with out making the players have to gain them through special contests voting "tokens".

It seems like you made the blocks ready and able to buy in the world without worrying about what effect it would have on player PVP or the economy.

You seem to run a server the right way.

lTBtdGs.gif

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.