Sign in to follow this  
SheTolerance

New AFK guidelines and reminders - Survival

Hey all,

I just wanted to run through a recent rule change and some reminders for you all.

As some of you may be aware we have updated the rules with regards to players being AFK on survival. 

The rule (number 1) now states the following

"Do not AFK for extended periods of time, or near anything that could negatively impact other player's experience"

This means you will be kicked if you afk for long periods of time, especially at automatic farms. 

Extended periods of time is generally 30-45 mins or longer. All staff can check your last known movements and will try to communicate with you before kicking you.

One thing we have noticed recently is the amount of players making long strip mines in the normal world. Please refrain from doing this as we do not want the whole world chopping up. The mining world is a great place for resources, and is reset monthly, so please use it for your resource gathering. 

Can I please ask players to stop begging or demanding other players and staff for items, death points or certain locations. It is not a staff members job to find your stuff after death or finding places you have lost. I will help players where I can but I will only do so when shown respect from the player, not when I am told I have to. Every item on Minecraft is replaceable.  Remember your manners!

Finally, please refrain from "fake" auctions. continuously putting an auction up when you intend on cancelling it is a little unfair, especially on newer or players with little money. 

Thank you for your continued support on the Pickaxis server and your understanding on these matters, I welcome any suggestions and feedback on this

Have a great day

Clare :)

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.