Sign in to follow this  
Luckystratjacket

Sweating the small stuff

Hey, this is Lucky. This forum thread will be about ways of ranking up, the ranks, presteiging, sell signs, and tools.

I do not believe in the generic A,B,C,D, E.T.C ways of ranking up, i believe in unique and coustomised rank names.

For example:

Innocent

Jaywalking

assaulter

battery

kidnapping

Burgeler

(I got these names just by googling crimes.)

Maybe something similar to  the 1.5x rank price, and 1.2x sell price?

Example: 

Jaywalker: rankup: 2k. Sell price per block 3$ each

Assaulter: Rankup: 3k sell price per block: 3.50$ each

E.T.C

Tools: iron pick starter, then you can get enchantment crystals (Nether Quartz) to add enchantments.

Example:

1 EC for +1 fortune

5 EC for +1 efficiency 

and so on.

Post your ideas below!

-Lucky

I do not believe in the generic A,B,C,D, E.T.C ways of ranking up, i believe in unique and coustomised rank names.

For example:

Innocent

Jaywalking

assaulter

battery

kidnapping

Burgeler

(I got these names just by googling crimes.)

I really like this idea.  BnJbirds is our prison server consultant.  I'll make sure he reads over these while he's planning.

Ok now that we all agree that the unique names are a good idea, how 'bout we start tossing actual rank names around? You have my 4,  kidnapper, jaywalker, assaulter and innocent. What crimes can you think of? Try to keep it appropriate please, so no sexual crimes. Lets do this!

-Lucky

Ok now that we all agree that the unique names are a good idea, how 'bout we start tossing actual rank names around? You have my 4,  kidnapper, jaywalker, assaulter and innocent. What crimes can you think of? Try to keep it appropriate please, so no sexual crimes. Lets do this!

-Lucky

White Collar Criminal

Criminal

Lawbreaker

Offender

Villain

Delinquent

Felon

Convict

Culprit

Inmate

Thief

Hacker

Killer

Murderer

Arsonist

Rank Name Ideas

INSURGENT

MERCENARY

WAR CRIMINAL

WARLORD

REBEL

GUERILLA

DEFECT

WHISTLEBLOWER

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

JIHAD!!!! 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.