Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Who What Where Me?

Hello, I recently joined the server and actually enjoy it a lot. I started playing minecraft back in mid late alpha and stopped about a year ago. Recently I had some friends that got me to play a round of hunger games with them and then I kinda wanted to play again. I ran a server for while, did that done that. So I started looking for a community/server that is just awesome. I bounced around and a few things ended up leading me to hear. I was not too sure when I first joined but some recent events made me pretty confident about this server and once I joined Teamspeak and got Talking to Husker, Geeves, Pinball, Gavinater, and some other people I just liked the whole laid back no bs just have fun can do attitude. Thats how I ran my server and how I like to see servers ran and plan to stick around.

Anyway more about me. I live in America and live in the middle of a desert. I enjoy motorcycle riding, dirtbiking, anything gas powered that is fast and narly. I am a college student and am studying Electrical & Computer Engineering. I am in the mits of figuring out how to write my own programming language which is bad ass just to know how to do. I made some Bukkit plugins that got neglected when I stopped playing Minecraft that I noticed one is being ran here (I guess that means I need to update it right lol?) I am 20 years old will be 21 on December 16th of this year. My name is Bill, and I hope to meet and play with more of you guys. Some of you may know me, because I know you.

Have fun, relax, and well just have fun and don't be a douche!

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.