Sign in to follow this  
LettieT

Hoppers

I have a few hopper-to-chest systems in my survival home but none of then seem to work...

And yes, the hoppers are the right way round :)

The items just seem to get stuck in the hopper.

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Do /lwc flag hopper on ....then punch the chest they go into. You will need to do this for every hopper to chest combination. It is put in the place to stop other players from placing a hopper under a chest you own and filter out your items. 

you can also place the chest and hopper and then do /unlock and punch the chest. Then do /lock and relic the chest. That works also.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.