Sign in to follow this  
r4ans0m

home

Hello fellow Pickaxis players,

I am bored of my old home and would like to start a new one. So I would like to sell my old place for a sum of $3000. I am open to negotiations on the price and can even go for materials such as diamonds, gold, and such as a trade. I will leave everything as it is. Below is a list of everything that is of importance:

a fully made house, in the air, 1/2 completed gold-farm, cactus farm (albeit a little Neanderthal), a patch of mycelium that can be added to, a pumpkin and melon farm (also Neanderthal), 4 beacons (middle beacon has two tiers while all the rest have only 1, surrounded by ocean, chests are not quite full of random items, an enchanting room, 2 potions stands (1 has some blaze-powder in it) a bunch of furnaces with varying numbers of coal or char-coal in them, a chicken farm, a cobble generator, an underwater house, and a small place with a few villagers in it.

I do believe this is all it is. It is not beautiful in any way except that it is useful.

If you have any questions please ask them.... I will try to answer them from here.

Thank you,

r4ans0m

P.S.- Below is a picture of it from a distance.

Edited by r4ans0m

On April 20, 2016 at 10:19 AM, LettieT said:

Looks amazing but i only have $500 and a few minerals :(

OK.... well we can haggle a little bit :D

I just out that price out there as a starter..... It took me a while to make it and I am kind of proud if it.... so.... we can haggle a bit :)

Alright :D

I can wait...

Another thing..... there is someone who frequents that place.... his mc name is Natekk4csr........ I hope this won't be an inconvenience. And also... I will sell it to whom ever comes to me first... as long as I like their price... so if you want ti hurry up ;P

Okay,

I know this is a rubbish deal but I may as well start somewhere...

$850, 64 iron, 12 gold, 12 diamonds, 28 lapis and five emeralds.

That's all I have in the way of valuable stuff at the moment but i'll try and get some more :)

Edited by LettieT

On April 23, 2016 at 3:20 AM, LettieT said:

Okay,

I know this is a rubbish deal but I may as well start somewhere...

$850, 64 iron, 12 gold, 12 diamonds, 28 lapis and five emeralds.

That's all I have in the way of valuable stuff at the moment but i'll try and get some more :)

LettieT....... do you mean gold and diamond blocks? 'Cause I will totally go for that :D

If not... I can't do that.... I need a little more.... :) so.... I don't mean to be rude but you know what I mean....

I know a good deal.....

9 stacks of each type of log, skip the lapis and emeralds and I could do that... and maybe even some stone.... and a few odds and ends (horse armor and such :D

if you have it

that would do :D

Thx

r4ans0m

On April 23, 2016 at 10:38 AM, benpenguin2 said:

I'll give you a picture of a 1953 penny and uhh... *empties pockets* some lint, a slightly used piece of gum, and a button.

depends on which flavor and the button :D

LOL

no good on the penny though...

ROFL

Yeah,

I thought you'd say that. I don't have wood... but I do have more money now.

How about $1500, 22 diamonds, 46 gold (not blocks I'm afraid :) ) and 3 stacks of iron ingots.

If you will get 35 diamonds I will take that offer. It is as good as I will get.... and anything you want to throw in on top will just add to my willingness :D

Deal!

Have a stack of glowstone and quartz blocks too if you want.

And some iron horse armour, 2 cow and 2 mooshroom spawn eggs.

Thanks.

When do you want to meet to tp, pay and stuff?

Our times are completely different I think (yours is est isn't it?).

If it is est then how about Friday, 10am est?

If not, send me another time and I will see if it suits me or not (by the way I live in gmt).

6 minutes ago, LettieT said:

When do you want to meet to tp, pay and stuff?

Our times are completely different I think (yours is est isn't it?).

If it is est then how about Friday, 10am est?

If not, send me another time and I will see if it suits me or not (by the way I live in gmt).

So..... what about in like 5 minutes?

I live in Minnesota

so..... :D 

Ok... well this is now sold....

I have no way of knowing how to remove this off of here so if a staff sees this they can remove it if it pleases them

Thanks once again LettieT I really appreciate it :D

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.