Sign in to follow this  
Donov

General Suggestions

A few things I would like to see.

1. The ability to see whos online across all servers (/glist used to work but doesn't now).

2. The ability to talk to everyone across all the servers from chat.

3. Any paying player should have the 3 second teleport delay removed.

4. Can we have more drop parties.

5. Can we have the end reset more regularly and on a more specific schedule.. probably using the calendar on this site.

Hey Donov,

1) I agree, /glist would be awesome but I assume it has been taken off because it would have caused server lag

2) Again I agree, especially with a global chat but I go with the above again, lag is probably a big issue

3) I am not too sure on this one, I agree donators should get extra perks but I believe that the rewards are good enough already

4) Agreed, donations and player (Verti) time is a restriction last time i checked.

5) Again agreed

Well a lot of these question are already in affect.

1. This was removed as it bypasses things that normal players should not be able too. A alternative will be out shortly for normal players.

2. That is already possible with /msg

3. Okay, I second this

4. Set one up? I know we have had a few drop parties recently if you look around on the forums

5. If you look on the site calendar it is set every 3rd Tuesday, and is always reset on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Probably should have looked first, but I don't mind pointing it out in-case you did not see it.

tCywxps.png

Sorry bill I was aware that there was a reset every 3rd tuesday and that that was on the calendar... What I was asking for is a more regular reset of "The End" and for those resets to be on there. apparently it happens about once a week because players pester.

Sorry bill I was aware that there was a reset every 3rd tuesday and that that was on the calendar... What I was asking for is a more regular reset of "The End" and for those resets to be on there. apparently it happens about once a week because players pester.

I'm pretty sure the End is reset at the same time that the Nether is reset.  :)

2. That is already possible with /msg

He means the ability to send a message and every player across every server will see it.  I agree, servers are at their best when all players are able to speak to one another no matter where they are.  That's what gives a server community and unity

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.