Sign in to follow this  
Pinball7wiz

Hidden

I had the opportunity to join SkyWars and explore the various maps/kits in place at the moment. I personally, think the maps are great and need little to no change. It is however the opness of some of the kits which may cause an issue, I'll post a list of them here and my opinion of them. All kits can obviously be op in certain situations, but the ones I am describing, are op in all situations and need to be weakened.

Spike: Fine, No need to change

Archer: Fine, No need to change

Avenger: OP, Remove Enchanted Golden apples

Assassin: Little bit OP, Ender Pearls make getting to the center and to other people very easy to kill at the beginning

Nether: Fine, No need to change

Pyromaniac: Fine, No need to change

Witch Doctor: Fine, No need to change

Irony: Fine, No need to change, but can be relatively OP during fights but alright because you in the time that you have to fight with iron the other players will have sufficient supplies to fight back. 

Mover: Fine, No need to change

Ghost: Fine, No need to change

Arsonist: Fine, No need to change

Enchanter: Fine, No need to change

Collector: Fine, No need to change

Snowman: Fine, No need to change

Budder: Fine, No need to change

Enjoyed playing today, feel free to give feedback on my feedback lel!

Hidden

OK i agree with the Assassin one, but i don't think enderpearls should be removed. Maybe just have it reduced to 1 enderpearl. Avenger, maybe have 2 Golden apples instead of 2 super golden apples. That's just my opinion, feel free to comment.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.