Sign in to follow this  
ninjabou

Minor Complaint

I have a complaint that hopefully won't turn into a rant.

When you make a store, you make it so that people can buy EXTRA features. I SPECIFICALLY remember being able to use World Edit in creative, but I logged into creative and now I suddenly can't.

As previously stated, stores are made to ADD features...

I going to be frank when I say: I find that when a store takes AWAY features, it's COMPLETELY unacceptable. I now have to pay 3000 tokens for World Edit!? 

I'm sorry.. I just find this to be really frustrating.

Yeah, that does sound bad. We originally put up worldedit to test for ourselves what levels we could offer and to make sure it worked.  We left it up until the store was ready.  I apologize for not clearly communicating that.  Remember that this network is still in beta and things are bound to change.  I hope you can quickly get your tokens to unlock worldedit.

A creative world with everyone having world edit is like setting up the server to crash. Lol. Earning via voting really is the best way to keep players from logging in and making huge spikes.

Hey ninjabou,

We did mention on the original news post that it was intended to be available to everyone during alpha for testing.  We gained some valuable insight during the testing phase, and despite saying it would only be available during alpha, we felt it was necessary to leave it in until the token shop was open, which is why it was only recently removed.

With that said, we discussed changing the cost of WorldEdit in the token shop.  We've decided to replace the 1-day WorldEdit costing 300 tokens with a 3-hour option costing only 50 tokens, and believe that this will be a better option since you won't need to save up tokens for it.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.