Seagull195

Troubles/Worries? We're here to help

Hey, guys! Seagull here, and I've sorta thought that since this is a little forum where we all know each other, I decided that we could come here to talk about our problems, such as depression, anxiety, anything, really. :) So, I guess I'll kick it off! Here goes:

So, I may seem extremely nice on here, but in reality, I can't say I have many friends. I have a few good ones, here and there, but whenever I try to do something good, like helping my friend who had a huge depression issue, it backfires on me. So, I can't say I'm a huge person kind of girl. And, to top it off, I have both social anxiety and anxiety of the future, as well as depression. In third grade, I would have huge anxiety attacks, making myself sick, scream, cry, kick, anything to get out of leaving my mom. But, no, I have not cut myself, or done self harm, but  I will think of horrid things. But, I'm trudging through this, step by step, and I can say it's gotten slightly easier. ^-^

I will say, I am quite embarrassed to talk about this on a social network, so I will say I'm a little self conscious. But, on this topic, none of us will be judge mental of you, and we can help one another. Aishiteru!~ (I love you, for those of you who don't know Japanese)

-Seagull-chan

Edited by Seagull195

I've had my fair share of both social anxiety, dealing with anxiety attacks and so on, so i know your feels. If any of you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'm here. Just shoot me a pm. :)

I've had anxiety attacks. I dont like going around sad people though. I feel their pain along with them. That's why I dont like going near people who are visibly sad, I guess I hate seeing the world suffer? Something like that. Although I can be a help to others too! :)

I don't really open up much about my personal tribulations often with my minecraft people.  Except to Draakon with whom I proceeded to spill all my guts in teamspeak one night.  Suffice it to say, I have been through more than most and am far from being where I'd like to be on the happiness scale, but if you hold on long enough and get help and support, it gets better. 

Edited by sica

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.