Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_SammyBaer

Leaving

As I am sure you have heard Nolan and I are getting a divorce. I just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye to everyone because I am not going to be on Minecraft anymore. I am not trying to sound dramatic or anything but I just would not feel welcome there after everything that is going on. I hope that everyone takes care of themselves and it has been a privilege to know a good portion of the people who play this game. You have become like a little family to me so I greatly appreciate the time I have had to spend getting to know you all. I hope that life brings you happiness and that no matter where you go you can always find something worth fighting for. For those of you who are old enough, always try to learn from your mistakes and never turn your back on something just because it is difficult, it is the effort spent that really matters in the end. I wish you all the best and I will miss you. 

Goodbye-pmc_5508043_lrg.jpg