Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Val

How did you die today

Welp, been sick for 2 weeks and decided to make a game.  We are all going to die over and over. And over. And have a funny death reason. Thing is. You are posting why the person above you died.

Example:

@HuskerGirl Wow! @EnderMist_123 died because a paper air plane flew into her window and hit her gently on the side causing critical damage to her spine. She died later in the hospital. 

Which I would then make some way she died. 

Rules: 

- Be nice, dont make a rude way for someone to "die" because you dislike them. This is a friendly game, no hate to other players   Any rude/ hurtful/ mean posts will be deleted and if i see this happen too often I will lock the topic  

- Keep it clean, not everybody is old enough to hear a sexual enuendo, nor do they want to. I know I dont. Please respect this. No inappropriate talk.

- Profanity is ok, but dont go overboard. Seriously. There is a limit  and if profanity is used in a way that breaks the previous rule then the post will be removed.

- Have fun. This is a game.

Good luck and may you die honorable and funny death. 

@Miku

Feel free to help me keep this forum clean and fun. 

Ninja died because he didnt look at an electronic for half a second and passed out causing him stab his head with his minecraft diamond sword. He was in hardcoe mode so couldnt respawn :(

Gsdcs died because there was a shortage in her only food supply 0.o CARROTS. All the horses ate them and there were none left. Ender then went and surrounded Gs's body in carrots form her own farm... Gs's death was Ender's fault. She forgot to give Gs those carrots.... woops.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.