kgindaheezy

Skyblock Player Shop Creation

In skyblock, wouldn't it be nice to go to someone's /is warp to find a set of villagers with materials that you need in their inventory?

I was thinking a special kind of villager egg can be bought with tokens and placed on a chest (which is filled by the placer of the egg), type in a shop name (that can be rewritten by the placer of the egg) that would appear as if a nametag were used on the villager (or similar effect). Put materials in its respective GUI slots to be sold for in game $ as well as the option to trade for certain amounts of other materials. Of course these materials when bought would be subtracted/added to the chest .

Shopping around others islands to find good prices and different materials would be a much better experience in my opinion than to /pay a player without receiving the items or vice versa.

Thanks for your time and see you in game! ;D

KG,

Good thinking and good suggestion!

We used to have QuickShop on the Skyblock server, but it was taken down.  Nick and I will continue discussing this and figure out how to best implement it, because we agree that some kind of personal shop is needed/wanted.

I was also thinking about the money recently.

Could it be changed so $ is an item to be put in a chest?

I've played a lot of the Millenaire and IndustrialCraft mods, and really liked that money is an object in game and not just a command.

It would be nice to be able to pool resources with island mates or completely hide it in an enderchest. But at the same time, there's not many islands who's mates are IRL friends.

Either way, that's my piece. 

Have fun and see you in game   >:D

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.