By using or accessing any of PickAxis Network's services you are agreeing to PICKAXIS Network's Terms and Conditions. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
Trademarks and copyrights
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of the PICKAXIS Network and is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
By registering to any PICKAXIS Network services you agree to these terms and conditions:
PICKAXIS Network reserves the right to deny or reject any username.
If you have been previously banned from all PICKAXIS Network services, you will not attempt to circumvent this ban without a proper consent from PICKAXIS Network.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions
Web Site/Server Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PICKAXIS Network's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify or copy the materials;
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PICKAXIS Network's web site;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PICKAXIS Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on PICKAXIS Network's web site are provided "as is". PICKAXIS Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, PICKAXIS Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PICKAXIS Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PICKAXIS Network's Internet site, even if PICKAXIS Network or a PICKAXIS Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PICKAXIS Network's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PICKAXIS Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PICKAXIS Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PICKAXIS Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PICKAXIS Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PICKAXIS Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing law
Any claim relating to PICKAXIS Network's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Prohibited Actions and Content
When using any PICKAXIS or PICKAXIS Network services you will not:
- Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
- Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
- Upload any malicious content or viruses.
- Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
- Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of the United States of America.
- Engage in discriminant content.
- Attempt to circumvent any banishment without the consent of PICKAXIS or PICKAXIS Network.
- Disrupt communications, see "Disruption of Communications".
9. Disruption of Communications
Disruptive communication is anything that inhibits the clean flow of communication between users on PICKAXIS Network.
Disruptive communication includes but is not limited to:
- Flooding: Posting an excessive number of threads or posts is disruptive to communication. Don't do it.
- Non-English Communication: PICKAXIS Network is an English language service. Communication, particularly content viewable by many users, will be conducted in the English language. This also means that users will use the English language properly. "Leet speak" and alternating upper/lowercase letters (i.e. "tYpInG lIKe ThIS") are difficult to read and will not be tolerated.
- Off-Topic Posting: Posting content in a section it doesn't belong in (Example: Posting a thread about a 360 exclusive on the PS3 forum.) Replying to content with unrelated information.
- Excessive quote towers: Quoting users to reply is okay. When it starts going into multiple quotes, however, it just expands the page longer than it needs to be and starts to look obtrusive. If you feel the need to quote multiple users, do so one at a time.
- Miscellaneous: Communication that disrupts the easy browsing of the site will not be tolerated. This includes exceedingly large pictures, large ASCII art, or links that go to a destination other than the one stated. (Example: Rick rolling.)
10. Additional Terms
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.