Sign in to follow this  
ZTolerance

More Token options (Survival Server)

Hey guys,

I know the conversation of new perks in the tokens /shop has come up quite a bit over recent months and we have been listening! Now is your chance to suggest new token perks, we might not take on all of them but they will be considered!

Currently we have the following perks:

• Recipe - lets you see how to craft items
  • Virtual Workbench - use /wb to open up an invisible workbench wherever you are
  • Teleport Here Request - Allows you to use /tpahere
  • Stack - Stacks your items past they defaults
  • Virtual Ender Chest - Same as workbench but storage!
  • Fly - 45 minutes (or currently until you log off) with /fly
  • 5 Identity Tomes
  • Back - allows you to use /back

Put your suggestions below! If you want to also add what amount of tokens you think it is worth.

Suggested Perks (let us know if you want any of these suggested ones)

• Additional /sethome - Max 10 for 200 tokens each +1
  • Additional towny plots +1
  • Perma fly 10,000 tokens
  • Cash for tokens (maybe 10 tokens = $20) +1
  • 24 hour Fly
  • Cash for tokens only when all other perks bought

i would like to see /sethome as a perk for the /shop up to a max of 10 total at 200 tokens a piece. i know that with the iron rank you get 5, and that can stay the same but add a max of 5 that you can buy from the /shop

Additional homes for tokens

Buy bonus town plots for tokens

Buy fly for a day for more tokens

On 6/5/2016 at 0:51 PM, TheLavaMobGuy said:

It would be cool if you could buy CASH with tokens. it will make people want to vote even MORE! (But i know thiis wont happen so :P)

This was actually in the plans at one point.  I'm not sure if it's something we would still want to do though, as we highly value (no pun intended) keeping the economy as healthy as we reasonably can.  It's possible we would consider a small amount -- I'd be interested in hearing how much money you guys would expect to get from tokens.  Ultimately, it provides something that you can always use if you've already purchased all the other token perks.

9 hours ago, NickG365 said:

This was actually in the plans at one point.  I'm not sure if it's something we would still want to do though, as we highly value (no pun intended) keeping the economy as healthy as we reasonably can.  It's possible we would consider a small amount -- I'd be interested in hearing how much money you guys would expect to get from tokens.  Ultimately, it provides something that you can always use if you've already purchased all the other token perks.

Mabey we could have somthing like "10 tokens = 20 dollars and 50 tokens =100 tokens and so on.

12 hours ago, NickG365 said:

I'd be interested in hearing how much money you guys would expect to get from tokens.  Ultimately, it provides something that you can always use if you've already purchased all the other token perks.

i like the idea of it being available once all the token perks have been reached.

6 hours ago, TheLavaMobGuy said:

Mabey we could have somthing like "10 tokens = 20 dollars and 50 tokens =100 tokens and so on.

uhh.. 50 tokens = 100 tokens.. sounds like dupes to me lol 

Also to make it so that it's more of a challenge for the tokens. We can set up the same system as is with coins where you can't get the next token perk until you unlocked the one before that.

Edited by Vovik

17 hours ago, NickG365 said:

I'd be interested in hearing how much money you guys would expect to get from tokens.

I would say either $2 for 1 token or even $1 for 1 token. I think it should be used by those with an excessive amount of tokens that don't have any other use for them. Like I wouldn't use my tokens for cash because I have less than 1000... But it would be a nice thing to have for those who have tokens to spare.

I like the token for cash idea but im not too sure on the quantity side.... $1 for 1 token seems high considering you could get $50 a day (not much I know but still enough to effect the economy) 4 tokens for $1 could be good or something inbetween, what do you guys think?

1 hour ago, ZTolerance said:

I like the token for cash idea but im not too sure on the quantity side.... $1 for 1 token seems high considering you could get $50 a day (not much I know but still enough to effect the economy) 4 tokens for $1 could be good or something inbetween, what do you guys think?

Considering that you can get $50 from winning a monster hunt which is really easy with the lack of people who compete for monster hunts through out the day. 1 to 1 ratio is more then fair to compensate the players who benefit the server by voting.

Hello Everyone!

I'm very new to the forums of Pickaxis. I'm just going to jump right into the idea of new Token shop options. We know that every Vote we do towards the server gives us 10 tokens each and we are given different options of how we want to use those tokens within the server. As an example; 10 tokens gives us 45 min of fly time. I've been playing for quite a bit now, my username is ApTV and my home town is Avalon. My town is fairly big and spreading out more each day. As my town begins to grow, I have to buy /fly to get around much easier and quicker. Here is where my new Token idea comes in to play. I know for other players would love to have more /homes but the only way to achieve more /home is In Game Purchases AKA Ranks. Instead of buying a Rank for more homes... Why not have Tokens allow you to buy /homes. There would be a set limit to how many homes you can purchase (3). The 1st /home - 500 Tokens, 2nd /home - 1000 Tokens, and the 3rd /home - 1500 Tokens.

(1st home - 500 tokens)

(2nd home - 1000 tokens)

(3rd home - 1500 tokens)

Another Token Idea is Money. Money to fairly hard to achieve within the server since Emeralds were cut down in the blackmarket. Yet there are some other ways to gain money... But for a smaller way to achieve money is using tokens. Now there would a big disagreement or agreement for allowing this. For one part it could ruin the economy but for another it could help players stay. To have a balance between the Token to Money ratio would have to be set low, here are some different options

( 1 vote - 10 tokens - $50; 5 votes - 50 tokens - $250 )

( 1 vote - 10 tokens  - $100; 5 votes - 50 tokens - $500 ) 

Any price over $100 would be too much, probably destroying the economy. (that's in my opinion)

To wrap everything up, the first idea is to add more /homes by using tokens and my second idea is using tokens to gain a small amount of currency to help the newer players out. If you have any questions please reach out to me in game or here. If you have any free time, check out my Youtube channel. Its sadly not a gaming channel YET, but it would great if you give me your opinions on how to make my videos better. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUueMgEC3WiJNRmSOcOsVLg 

Thank you for reading

Edited by ApTV
Grammar

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.