Okay,

So you know how there is a kit starter on survival? How about having rank kits? So, for example, I am iron rank so I would be able to do /kit iron and get a kit that is better that starter. I would not, however, be able to do /kit gold until I was gold or higher.

Not sure if this would work but it might :)

OOOOOOO..... I wonder what obsidian kits would be like?

Fully enchanted diamond armor and set of tools plus 1 stack of every type of log and sapling.... then a stack of diamonds and some other odds and ends

that would be awesome!!!!

The only thing I see wrong with it would be the limit of times you can do it... like only three times.. that would make sense

I like the idea... the only concern I have is how many times could a player get the items. So if, as r4ans0m suggested, if the obby rank allowed you to get diamonds and diamond gear daily it would make it very OP and pretty much make diamonds worthless. 

Personally I like the idea, I think it would be great if iron kit would give 1 iron hoe and 1 iron bar; gold kit would give 1 gold nugget, 1 powered rail, and 1 gold hoe; diamond kit would give 1 jukebox, 1 diamond hoe, and 1 diamond; emerald kit would give 1 emerald and 1 bottle o' enchanting; and obsidian kit would give 1 obsidian and 1 bedrock. Although these things could be op and might need to be nerfed ;P

On May 1, 2016 at 5:04 PM, NickG365 said:

We have no plans to add item rewards to the ranks, as we feel that it would create an unfair economic advantage.

I think that is sensible. We have enough as it is with the rank perks and all. Not to shoot you down or anything LettieT, I think that is was a good idea and all, but it would be almost pointless. You might as well be playing with 'cheats'. If you grasp what I am saying.

On that note: I would think it would be wicked if we could get a new set of Diamond Armor everytime we died ;)

I think it is a great idea, it gives the ranks some extra and in my opinion the top ranks doesnt give as much to it, as it could.

As r4ans0m mention, it could be limited to only a couple of times. You could also just make it a one time offer when you buy the rank, giving a set of enchanted gear and tools.

I see no problem with it making a bit of a unbalance between the one who bought the rank, and the regular player on the server. However you are using real money or have earned it the hard way and should therefore also give a couple of awesome benefits.

A one time offer or a monthly kit with a amount of something, doesnt have to be much. Would definitely increase my interest in gaining a rank :) 

How about Iron gets like 1 bonus plot for doing /kit and obsidian gets like 5 bonus plots to his her town or what ever amount.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.