Sign in to follow this  
benpenguin2

Penguins are pretty awesome

Hey everyone, 

As I hope you are all aware, penguins are cute, cuddly, and downright awesome. I can hear you asking "but Ben, exactly how awesome are penguins?". Well there little Timmy, this is where we discuss that. Every so often (when I feel like it, may be several times a day or every other week) i'll post some cool pictures or information about the wonderful world of penguins. Anyone else that wants to contribute is more than welcome :D.

Just look how cute this baby is!!!

pyfKoW0.gif

I SAID LOOK AT IT. 

That's better, thanks so much love you all ^_^

Sincerely,

-Emperor_Benguin

Here is a penguin fun fact of the day! :D

On August 15th 2008, Norway knighted a penguin! 

His name is Sir Nils Olav and is a Colonel-in-Chief for the Norwegian Army.

Nils Olav wide.jpg              220px-MOD_UK_45148188.jpg             Nils_Olav_5.JPGpenguin_knight_0.jpg

Penguin fact of the day:

It is actually false that all penguins live in cold climates, in fact most penguins live in warmer and more temperate climates such as around Australia, New Zealand, along the tip of South Africa, around the coast of South America, and even near the equator at the Galapagos Islands. All wild penguins, however, are native to the Southern Hemisphere. 

Weird but true fact

if a female Emperor Penguin's baby dies, she will often "kidnap" an unrelated chick—but rather than raise it as her own, she soon abandons the stolen chick.

0.o better watch them penguins....

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.