Seansbar

Hellos

Hi,  I've played for a week or two, I guess its time to introduce myself.

I'm Seansbar, from the land of Galiee, or New York.  But not New York City, far, far, far away from there.

I probably be mostly playing in Skyblock, although I've peeked at survival.  (How to you lock chests with spells?)

Glad to be playing here at PickAxis.

Oh, some more about myself:

I fix copy machines during the day, and have 3 sons, so nighttime is busy.  So that makes me old, older than the average MC player I've meet.  How old? I'm 9 :)

Well, that is all for now, see you on the server!

Seansbar

Hello from Survival! 

Welcome to the PickAxis threads! 

You can lock chests in survival with a /lock and punching it

Hello and welcome to Pickaxis! When I get my life back in order, you'll see me lurking on Skyblock. Hope to see you there and let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything. :)

To lock chests on survival, just place a chest. Any chest you place is automatically locked for everyone except you. To allow others to use your chests (and it's been a while, so a survival staff member may have to correct me here) you type /cmodify [playername] to add someone to one of your chests. I hope that helps!

Meg

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.