m00s3

New Mass Building .:. Pick the theme!

Hey guys, IntenseMoose here. As the completion of my rather large castle in Elchmein comes to conclusion, I'm seeking to design another new huge design. And yes, in Survival. 

A few ideas that have currently come to mind are Hanging Gardens, Sith Temple, Assassin's Creed//Parkour Course, The Dark Tower (Stephen King), or a freelance idea with sculptured dragons fighting that may double as, yet another, castle. 

Throw some new ideas in the comments or pick your favorites! 

Here is a new, random idea you guys may or may not like.  Lets try something a bit different by building a dungeon fit for Legend of Zelda!  It must be a unique design!  No water temples, no giant trees, etc.  This would be a fun one to see everyone's creations! :D

I think that would be a good idea... will it be a joint effort? or will it be a competition? I would suggest making it so as to promote the server so it can go into the servers snapshots. (I think I explained myself correctly)

Also we could try to build one (or both) of the towers from Lord of the Rings, or something along those lines. I might suggest the Lighthouse of Alexandria.... the Great Wall of China... we could do the White House... or the Sistine Chapel in Rome. just some ideas.....

IntenseMoose... I think your idea about the dragons doubling as a castle would be awesome!

@NickG365 @HuskerGirl

Perhaps some build contest ideas?

@JasonPrimate @r4ans0m

I like the idea of a rpg style dungeon contest going on! Perhaps even allow in level runs like Mirror or Assassin's Creed Puzzle or other elements like that? Even after just having the Video Game Build Contest, I think this is a neat idea. I'm a huge fan of doing things that are difficult runs and quick trap elements.  A dungeon contest is the perfect way to promote agility, dexterity, and gaming elements into a creative building project. 

Dystopia v.s. Utopia came to mind as well when I was drawing the first concept graphs for the hanging gardens as well. 

Classic Nerdphillia builds would work as well -- Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Tron, Ghostbusters, Matrix, Stargate, 300, V for Vendetta, Hellboy, Wargames, Alien. The like of that?

Perhaps a Pixel Art challenge? 

Also, real world replicas are always neat. In every version I've tried to do, I've often become frustrated with screwing up one little piece and only realizing it at the end lol. Square footage is obnoxious. 

On 3/17/2016 at 8:05 PM, m00s3 said:

@NickG365 @HuskerGirl

Perhaps some build contest ideas?

I think you'll be happy to hear that we're planning on announcing another build contest very soon.  There's quite an interesting theme to this one, and hopefully we'll be able to hold them more often again afterwards.

1 minute ago, NickG365 said:

I think you'll be happy to hear that we're planning on announcing another build contest very soon.  There's quite an interesting theme to this one, and hopefully we'll be able to hold them more often again afterwards.

YES!!!

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.