Sign in to follow this  
ZTolerance

Survival and Skyblock Drop Parties Next Weekend!

CDYOjhfXIAEHfMG.jpg.9cbc0472230f5670590d

Drop Party Weekend Shenanigans

Welcome one and all! It is time to announce a bit of fun coming up over the next couple of months. First up is a double drop party weekend with some additional mini-events going on during Sunday.

Throughout Sunday, random mini-events and prizes will also be given out across Skyblock and Survival, so pop on throughout the day! There is also a special mystery prize on both nights; you have to be in it to win it!

View full announcement

3 hours ago, LettieT said:

last night was epic! what are the things happening today (sunday). And when r they?

Today is the survival drop party, its happening at 9PM GMT, 1PM PT, and 4PM ET!

Hope to see you there!

Well it seems that everyone had a lot of fun over the two days of parties! The survival party had a bit of a twist in the end..... A little maze to complete!

Well done to @_Casanova for being the first to complete it! @EnderMist_123came in second and @rampage1779 hit the third spot!

So far only 6 people have completed it, if you manage to make it to the finish line then you will get a prize. The maze can be found at /warp AfterParty 

Spoiler

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC78G9L24HgZRaCBE1UiNSvZXf

If you enjoyed the parties then let me know!

I personally wanted to thank SheTolerance and ZTolerance for all of their wonderful work with this weekend, along with Nick and Husker because I am sure that they helped. I have handed out a surprise present myself for anyone who participated in the drop party on Survival of 300 dollars. Make sure you guys thank staff for all their hard work, for everything they do for us. I know I am staff but I am not counting myself in this post. Staff members like SheTolerance and ZTolerance work hard on a daily basis to make sure they can create drop parties and other activities to keep players entertained and make sure players are always having fun. Just keep that in mind when playing the game and make sure to always have fun when surrounded by friends, even if they are just minecraft buddies. :)

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.