Sign in to follow this  
Brobe40

The Beginning!

Hello Guys and Girls of the Pickaxis world, it is me again, yes I know me again..... Well I would like to let you all know that the grand community farm has been started, but with such grand builds requires a little assistance

Now what I ask of you all is that I can get some help mining this place out, I need help mining the interior as well as replacing the walls and roof

This is just a starter project to what is coming to the survival, listed below are some of the many things I will bring to the Pickaxis, Survival community

- Community Farm

- Community Grinder (xp Timer, or Autokill) - - (And for Owner and Staff knowledge, designed to not cause any lag, NEVER. Unless Griefed)

- New Town (Name - EOS)

- New Headquarters (Will provide the towns shop as well as opening worker positions, this allows people to have jobs, like Farmer, so you will be maintaining the farms, huge job, Miner - You people will be spending most of your time in the Mining world, collecting ores etc that will be needed for the shop) as well as other position that will be coming with this build, payments will be issued, as well as a custom Uniform, how exciting, these will represent your role in the matter :) Excited?? I hope so!

- And much much more!!

So with all this to come, I still need help, I would like to thank every who has helped me so far, would not be able to do it without you guys, so if you are interested in helping please comment below, and ill arrange a time that you can have a location stored at my base so this job can me done!

Thank you all and remember....          Just Keep Digging ;)

Basically I have some projects started/planned, and with the community farm that I have been mining out, which still has alot to do, it allows anyone in the survival server to be able to come get any crop they need, replant and be happy :)

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.