Date Choose  

11 members have voted

1. 1. When do you want the drop party?

• Sat 5th Sept 9pm GMT / 5pm ET
    • Sat 5th Sept 10pm GMT / 6pm ET
    • Sun 6th Sept 9pm GMT / 5pm ET
    • Sun 6th Sept 10pm GMT / 6pm ET

CDYOjhfXIAEHfMG.jpg

**UPDATE WITH COUNTDOWN! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20150906T22&p0=303&msg=Pickaxis+Survival+Drop+Party&font=cursive&csz=1

It is that time again folks! Last month's drop party went down quite well and there was some cool heads donations which brought a very interesting end to the drop party. This month the hoppers have already had to be empty so it is looking like it will be a massive one so all we need is for you and your friends to come visit on the night!

So vote for your best time slot, find anything you want to add to the donations (its at spawn) and come on over for the party, I am sure Husker will provide some non-alcoholic beverages to make the night go in a blur!!!!!

I work Sunday's and Saturday's and I normally close, actually on Sunday I normally get off earlier but for some reason that Sunday I don't. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my days off. 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.