Sign in to follow this  
Uni

Artsy-Fartsy

Heyo!

My darlings!! I hope you're all doing simply fuzzy today. SO I realized something...no one really gets on the website. This made me think "Why don't people (me too) not like getting on here?" Then I realized...It's kinda boring lol.

SOOOOOOOOOO, I've deiced to have an amazing Art page where all you amazing people can post doodles of any kind (Keep it tasteful, no nudies) and have them judged and win you goodies!

I will be hosting a monthly art contest starting on September 1st 2015! So let's get out there an doodle some doodles!!! I can't wait to see all the art! Post here or a link with the flash of the photos! Be sure each one is signed by you. Also, I can't stress enough, KEEP IT CLEAN! If i find it offensive Ill remove it and you'll be expelled from the contest forever more ^.^ So lets avoid that k?

Okie Dokie! Have fun and see you round Pickaxis town!

Lubs you

:wub:  :wub: -Uni- :wub:  :wub: 

Since I had so many requests for more drawings (see above...), here is another beautiful piece of my artwork:

MzIm0ll.png

Very nice 10/10, Husker dootles > imgur

I take requests....

In lieu of a request, here is a lamp:

mLRLnoy.png

best lamp ever

Since I had so many requests for more drawings (see above...), here is another beautiful piece of my artwork:

MzIm0ll.png

I LOVES 11/10 beat that bill :3

can i also post a picture of my wooden box with lcd im currentyly constructing?

I, personally, would love to see that.

Thank you ALLLLL for the shamazing posts!! I'm gunna get help choosing an amazing artsy picture for the winner! Visit back to see the winner posted!! The next Artsy Fartsy will be starting on the 10th of this month so start those new pieces!!! 

LUBS

Uni