Miss_Val

I'm EnderMist_123 and I'm Ready for SKYGRID

Helloooo! I'm Ender, for my whole Minecraft life I have played skygrid and even become staff on another skygrid server... I have noticed that yall are releasing a skygrid soon. So when skygrid is released feel free to ask me questions in game or here as I know the ins and outs of skygrid.

Edited by EnderMist_123

Looking forward to it! I have never played skygrid before so it should be interesting

Yea! I'll help you out :D I love skygrid and I'd like to forever escape the stress of the other server if you know what I mean c: so I'll be here a lot.

Edited by EnderMist_123

Yay Ender!! So happy you're here now!  <33

Again, I'm very sorry for what you've been going through, but hopefully it's for the best. I'll see you on Skyblock and then Skygrid   :D

Yas yas yas yas. I teach you to play Skygrid here. I achieved my only goal over there so I can leave now. Baltop 1. So. I'm happy. And ready to go. And join all my old friends here :D and stick around :D

I hope you will enjoy our version of Skygrid!  It will be slightly different than any other we've ever seen.  The basics will be there, but there is more to do and accomplish than on others.

how long how long :D

Do we just chant SKYGRID now?

How long is a piece of string?  :P

Um well it needs to take one second to walk across it. So. If this is the answer then skygrid will be released in one second :D. One Mississippi. Wat noooooo.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.