Sign in to follow this  
HOOOSK

July's Skyblock Monthly Challenges

We hope you enjoyed the temporary challenges we had in June (Seamstress, BottleCollector, GoGreen). You voted and chose to resurrect the SandStorm challenge (from April) permanently. It's been slightly changed, but is now a permanent part of the Special challenges on Skyblock.

For July, we have 3 new temporary challenges:

Posted Image

Do you like July's challenges?

Are you happy SandStorm is back?

Have ideas for August's challenges?

Let us know in the comments.

Click here to view the announcement

Also, my favorite challenge for the month is definitely Composting. A rabbit egg and 3 dirt! Plus, the materials for the challenge aren't very hard to get.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing one that takes iron either blocks or ingots for something else as ive noticed a few people on skyblock have a lot of iron and nothing to use it for.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing one that takes iron either blocks or ingots for something else as ive noticed a few people on skyblock have a lot of iron and nothing to use it for.

Blasphemy!!! I'LL take all the iron and build with it! :P

Unless it is a challenge that gives diamonds for iron, I can build with diamonds too  :D

Edited by Meg1626

I need some more ideas for August.  What items do you have in abundance?

OMG, Husker!! Please, please, PLEASE make a challenge that uses poppies!! I have one million and four!!  o.0

we have an abundance of carrots, string, gunpowder, bones, potatoes, wheat, stonebricks, stone, cactus and poppies... never ending poppies...

I wouldnt mind seeing a Quartz challenge or a super hard wither head challenge with some awesome reward

want challenges that take alot of work, we did all but two and they are island level ones.

OMG, Husker!! Please, please, PLEASE make a challenge that uses poppies!! I have one million and four!!  o.0

we have an abundance of carrots, string, gunpowder, bones, potatoes, wheat, stonebricks, stone, cactus and poppies... never ending poppies...

I wouldnt mind seeing a Quartz challenge or a super hard wither head challenge with some awesome reward

want challenges that take alot of work, we did all but two and they are island level ones.

Good advice!  Thank you!

I will try to include a poppy one for August and a super hard one with a great reward. :)

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.