Sign in to follow this  
MrsDalek

Difference between normal world and resource world?

So, I was sharing a home with Strawberys and wickedywitch, and I came onto survival and our entire house was gone, along with everything in it....

We checked to make sure we weren't in the mining world, but since there is no obvious distinction, we had no idea.

On a different server I previously played on, periodically a message in chat would pop up saying 'Do not build in the resource world' and 'the resource world will be reset every month' which would then let us know we were in the resource world. Could something like this please be implemented so we, and other players can differentiate between the worlds?

If you used /warp mining or the mining portal then you are in the mining world.  There is no other way to get in it than that.   You will also see an on screen message in chat  when you leave mining world spawn.  There are plenty of on screen announcements in chat about the mining world.  If you missed them then you had your chat off or were not paying attention.

Sorry this happened to you but not sure there is much more staff can do besides hold you hand and show you around.

Thank you all for your help :)

I wasn't sure if there was a way to accidentally go into the mining world without realising it. (dammit, realize is spelt with an 's' not a 'z', I live in Australia :D)

Thanks so much for all your replies everyone, I really appreciated the help :)

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.