Sign in to follow this  
minemanZZ

suggestion for website

We have something kind of like that now, but it's not as apparent.  If you look under the names of donators on their forum posts, it shows the level for which they donated.

TJExQu2.png

Need more?  What do you think?

What about those who want to keep how much they have contributed between them and the server? I know most of us don't really care, but I have known people that don't want that posted some place.

I honestly do not think it is anyone's business how much someone has donated.  Compiling and posting a list of donators may also be something most of them don't want.  As Huskergirl pointed out, the is a way to tell who donated but I don't think going any further than that is necessary or even acceptable, or anyone's business other than them and the server.

I agree with Sullear.  Even when we were on the Paradise server, I had some donators ask to not be recognized in any way.  The subtlety of the callout in the forum profile is kind of nice, in my opinion.  If you have suggestions though, please post them below.  I am always open to hearing your thoughts.

Well as I stated, and Sullear reinforced there are people that don't want how much they contribute posted. I like it as it is now, and don't really want it to change tbh. Contributing shouldn't come down to who has given the most.

I agree with Sullear.  Even when we were on the Paradise server, I had some donators ask to not be recognized in any way.  The subtlety of the callout in the forum profile is kind of nice, in my opinion.  If you have suggestions though, please post them below.  I am always open to hearing your thoughts.

I have suggestions; Give me an archive section to throw out hidden posts so I can do mah jawb and make the forums clean bby. <3

alright as I said its just a suggestion and sullear your not in charge of this website so stop acting like it

I think this discussion has run its course, so I'm going to lock this topic.

While we do like to recognize those who are supporting PickAxis, we don't have plans to create a list at this time, primarily due to the fact that it would need to be manually updated. However, we may give them something special to distinguish them on the forums in the future. If you have any ideas pertaining to that, feel free to create a new topic and let us know.