Sign in to follow this  
Mighty_Jak

I want to start over.

Hello, I need help trying to start all over in Survival, I just don't want to build somewere else because I'll be lazy and bring stuff over, I want something to Force me to start over, Like a world reset would do, but without my items. Can anyone help?

Dump everything into lava....clear your home then go to spawn...use random tp(if available never tried it myself)...boom...new start

You just don't get it.

Well...then explain in more detail what you want or are looking for then.   Your options are very limited.  

1.  Reset server - not happening just for one person

2.  Clear your inventory and build, destroying everything. Clear home point and find a new spot to build.  - you don't want this

3.  Lock your chests so you cannot get into them.  - you don't want this

4.  Just find a new spot to build and /sethome there and start over.  Forget about the old build.

5.  Try out one of the other server types here, Skyblock, Skygrid, etc. 

6.  Move to another server.  - not an option I would pick to lose a player

Edited by Sullear

I would say either locking your chests & clearing your /sethome or destroying everything seem like the best options. I don't think there's a way to completely go back to the beginning, you would just have to forget what you had and move on to something new.   :)

mighty jak your choices are clearly limited k husker is clearly trying to help and honestly if your not happy with what you got then oh well. not trying to be a jerk but really

Griefing my own village away would take forever.

Then choose another solution that wont take for ever like clearing your inventory, and just wandering out to a new spot from /spawn like you're a new player.

You have been given multiple solutions, pick one that best suites your needs and do it. Complaining, moaning, and groaning are definitely not going to help complete one of the options offered, and showed to you.

Jak, follow these steps:

1) teleport to a random location

2) /sethome

3) hit your head on a rock (in-game)

4) start surviving there

5) start going by the name "peaches"

2 of these steps are optional...which ones?  that's up to you.

I think you should tnt everything then place lava to remove the rest. Then go to spawn and do wild.

Or you can do what I do and just live in the mining world. It resets each month so its a fresh start each month kinda fun really :D

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.