Sign in to follow this  
adensem

life and live streaming

I'm 30, male, married, all around gamer, and work in a warehouse. Also I live stream and plan to live stream this server. Funny thing is this server was recommended to me from someone on another server after we got to talking for awhile. I explained that I can't seem to find a server that has this and that and the person pointed me to here. So I hopped on and was shocked to see a survival server that actually challenges you to survive! I'm not angry about it but I did facepalm at the fact that so many "survival" servers didn't have mobs, what was I suppose to survive? Boredom? Anyways That's the extent of my intro.

Awesome!  Glad to have you here!

If you have suggestions for more challenges, let me know.  We're always looking for more ways to make Survival (and all of our servers) better.

Also, don't be shy about linking all of us to your stream. :)

Well I am glad to see you found us over here in our little corner of the Minecraft world. I am sure you'll love the community as much as I do once you get to know us all. Also glad to hear that our reputation is holding with people and someone pointed you in our direction! I know we love to support those that live stream and make videos of the server, and as @HuskerGirl said, "don't be shy about linking all of us to your stream."

Crap I forgot to plug the live stream XD

I typed the intro in a rush because I was getting ready for a live stream, ironically. Here is the link to it.

http://www.twitch.tv/c_anthony_mayhorn

Also art for it is done by

http://derivedjam.deviantart.com/

http://mommashy.deviantart.com/

Two links but it's the same artist :D

Also the offline image (Broken Console Logo) was done by a guest artist that helped us out awhile back and not the current artist, which I linked. The headers on the page were all me though :)

Edited by adensem

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.