Sign in to follow this  
Kalverum_Rex

Pets On Skyblock!

Just imagine getting to fly around on a pet Pegasus that you hatched out of a custom name tag of the name of your Pegasus, or maybe a cute little baby slime that follows you around. I think pets would be a great add-on to Skyblock and something that could be bought by money in game or in real life.

~Thanks for reading! Kalverum_Rex

yea Husker said they would be in lobby and she told me to make a post if we wanted them anywhere else. It would be great to have them on skyblock :D

Edited by Kalverum_Rex

yea Husker said they would be in lobby and she told me to make a post if we wanted them anywhere else. It would be great to have them on skyblock :D

Well, if there aren't any issues with pets on the lobby, we can probably trial it on some of the other servers. My only worry is that Pets may cause some significant drops in performance and or crash things D:

S

Well, if there aren't any issues with pets on the lobby, we can probably trial it on some of the other servers. My only worry is that Pets may cause some significant drops in performance and or crash things D:

Sway there is a plug in called mypet which I haven't seen bug out before and you can pretty much have anything as a pet even Human or Giant if you change the plugins things mcdoodle 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.