Sign in to follow this  
KingPoutine

Your best riddles!

Post the hardest riddle you know, and then everyone else has to try and solve it, no posting a new riddle until the newest one is solved. Try not to use Google(or any other search engine), you cheaters ;)

We'll start off easy to get used to the idea:

What has 4 legs in the morning

2 legs in the afternoon

and 3 legs at night?

What has 4 legs in the morning

2 legs in the afternoon

and 3 legs at night?

A human being ;)

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it,

The rich don't need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?

A human being ;)

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it,

The rich don't need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?

Nothing

And please explain the human being one above?

Riddle:

I stare at you, you stare at me.

I have three eyes, yet cannot see.

Every time I blink, I give you commands.

You do as you're told, with your feet and hands.

What am I?

Nothing

And please explain the human being one above?

Riddle:

I stare at you, you stare at me.

I have three eyes, yet cannot see.

Every time I blink, I give you commands.

You do as you're told, with your feet and hands.

What am I?

Husk, when you're an infant you crawl on all four, when you become Independent you walk on two firm legs, but when you become old and weak you use a cane, thus morning, afternoon, and night represent time in a persons' life.

I would also recommend making original riddles, because anyone can copy and paste into Google, defeating the purpose of the game. 

Umm two things to point out,

1. don't give the answer to the riddle let someone solve it (this is for everyone, not just ninja)

it was all of them ;)

2. don't answer the riddle then immediately ask a new one because the rules state "don't post a new one until the previous one was solved" and how do you know you were right, so therefore the person that asked a riddle should say when someone has gotten it right. 

Umm two things to point out,

1. don't give the answer to the riddle let someone solve it (this is for everyone, not just ninja)

2. don't answer the riddle then immediately ask a new one because the rules state "don't post a new one until the previous one was solved" and how do you know you were right, so therefore the person that asked a riddle should say when someone has gotten it right. 

hey ben. dont be so critical. its a game.

I am relaxed, I'm just explaining to you how i meant the rules to be, and how ben was right, why you're arguing about it I have no idea.

and you have to relax

Guys, no point arguing over this. Poutine was right in his rule (and it is more interesting) to only post a new riddle whenever the old one was finished, else people would not have a fair chance. So let us get back to the riddles and stop this useless argument.

Also let us make a rule that when, 3 days after a possible solution has been posted the riddlemaker did not say whether the answer was correct or not, it is allowed to post a new riddle. That should stop endlessly waiting for inactive users.

The riddle we were at is: 

What has 25 eyes but only 8 teeth?

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.