Sign in to follow this  
NickG365

Space Build Contest Winners!

SpaceContestLogo.png

The lifeforms of PickAxis have been out searching for new inhabitable areas of the galaxy. Throughout their journey, they've found quite a few planets, ships, and other creations from some very talented builders. After quite a bit of consideration, they've tabulated the data on which creations might be of use to them.

First Place
IntenseMoose
$50 store credit & 500 tokens
Second Place
skarzs
$30 store credit & 450 tokens
Third Place
KingPoutine
$20 store credit & 400 tokens
divider.png
Honorable Mention
JinxOne
300 tokens
Honorable Mention
steeleman345
300 tokens
Honorable Mention
turtle90
300 tokens

And finally, all entrants who finalized their plots with /plot done will receive 100 tokens.

Thanks to everyone who took part in creating and exploring our own little galaxy! Keep an eye out for our next build contest!

divider.png

Interested in peering into space? Check out Google Sky and begin exploring what's out there!

View full announcement

Gwaaah! Crazy! Thank you so much guys ? I'm glad you enjoyed my build so much for it to be first!

Is there also a way for me to see the ratings on it from the judges? I want to know what I need to improve on and what wasn't liked as well ?

Is m00s3's Build, Peter Quill's ship from Guardians of the Galaxy?!!! Because it looks a ton like it! XD

And yes it was! The Milano was a gorgeous and perfect piece to pick! 

Gwaaah! Crazy! Thank you so much guys ? I'm glad you enjoyed my build so much for it to be first!

Is there also a way for me to see the ratings on it from the judges? I want to know what I need to improve on and what wasn't liked as well ?

And yes it was! The Milano was a gorgeous and perfect piece to pick! 

Ahh Yeah! Great Idea, glad you entered it in! 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.