Sign in to follow this  
turtle90

SkyBlock Challenges - Suggestion

Hey, wondering if you guys could make a small change to SkyBlock. Challenges are great, but if you don't realize you have completed them whats the point? I noticed when you type ./c, challenges appear displaying Easy, Medium, Hard, Master, and Special. The challenges you have completed show up in a green text, while the uncompleted quests show red. I would like to suggest that the challenges you have completed, and are eligible to collect rewards from, appear in an opposing text (Possibly Grey) alerting you to collect your prize making players more aware of the rewards they are entitled to. 

Thanks For Your Guys' Time,

Hope to Keep You Busy ;)

Turtle90

Edited by turtle90

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, turtle.

Can you show me an example?

Well I hope I'm right but correct me if I'm wrong. I just was wanting you guys to change the color of the text of the challenges from red, to grey (whatever) when you are eligible to collect your prize, and from there to green, once you have typed ./c c (challenge name) to receive your prize. It would just make the challenges you have completed, but haven't collected from yet, stick out among the uncompleted, and finished tasks. So you would have red text showing the unfinished tasks, green text showing the finished tasks, and grey text showing challenges you have completed, but haven't collected your prize from yet. 

I hope this makes a little more sense, if it doesn't you guys don't need to worry about it. Thanks:) 

I understand what you're saying i think.

You want them to change the text color for when you type /c to look at challenges.

Easy would be Green

Medium would be Yellow

Hard would be Red

and I think there are special ones? Idk i dont skyblock much but yeah. COLORS :D

You want them to change to that color when the challenge is completed to green, unfinished to red, and gray to completed but no reward has been claimed? I think so?

Yes, they already have all the Challenges in red, and they turn to green when you finish a task typing ./c c (challenge) to collect the reward. My suggestion is that they change the text of the challenges that you have completed, but haven't yet collected the prize, so therefore you know now to type ./c c (challenge) to collect your reward, thus turning green, because you have finished and completed the quest.  

Edited by turtle90

Hmmmm, i don't think it is possible what you are asking, because once you complete a challenge the reward is given; if your inventory is full it will discard the reward.

Or do you mean it like this: it turns grey after the first reward if the challenge is repeatable?

No... Sorry, this is gettn to complicated. I just was trying to make completing and collecting your prize for challenges more obvious for the player. 

Thanks for trying guys. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry about it. 

Ughh, no.  All I want them to add in, is another transition from Unfinished Challenges, to Challenges that you have all the materials for in your inventory, yet haven't typed ./c c (challenge name) to collect your prize, and from there to Finished Challenges. I'll give an example.... 

Say you want to do a challenge, so you type ./c and all the challenges come up. Since you haven't completed a single task the text is red. You see the challenge Tree Farmer, and decide hmm... I'll do that. You've worked hard at collecting 64 tree saplings and put them in your inventory, you also collected a few apples by chance, you type ./c because you forgot the name of the challenge you were working on, but  when the challenges came up, Tree Farmer wasn't red anymore, it was grey, you also noticed another challenge had turned grey Apple(whatever I forgot), since the text turned grey alerting you to your eligibility to collect your prize you thus typed ./c c (challenge name) collecting your prizes. The text of the challenges you finished that were formerly grey, turned green on the list because you had finished them. 

So in short and simple terms, you want the challenge name to change colour when all the items necessary to complete it are in your inventory, so that it is clearer when you are able to actually complete the challenge

Rather than faffing over and over trying to complete it whilst not realizing you are missing something like people do on the topchef one

Omgshh, Finally! You nailed it. Exactly, just something simple that makes collecting challenges more obvious. XD  

The challenges do let you know if you do not have the required materials in your inventory if you try to complete them

I know but for ones like top chef rather than trying to repeat the challenge command over and over i can see why it would be beneficial for it to change color so you can see when you have all the items, especially when your a newer player and not used to the challenge system and challenges 

I know but for ones like top chef rather than trying to repeat the challenge command over and over i can see why it would be beneficial for it to change color so you can see when you have all the items, especially when your a newer player and not used to the challenge system and challenges 

The reason why topchef is a difficult challenge is because it does not specify what food items it wants, that is the point of the challenge difficulty and it is like that on basically every skyblock server. we could probably change it so it says what food items you need if that is what most people want.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.