Sign in to follow this  
HOOOSK

Announcing: SkyBlock PvP & Mob Arenas!

We are testing the fit of a PvP and Mob arena on the Skyblock server.

This means that we put them up and we're gonna keep them up unless there are a lot of issues.

For now, they are a lot of fun. Just watch out for coolpig5342 Sr Mod in the PvP arena. He will snipe you. Also watch out for the falling guardians in the Mob arena. They will snipe coolpig5342 Sr Mod, and possibly you too.

Here's a video on the release, if you wish to listen to us say the same thing you just read above.

The main rules with these arenas? Don't complain and have fun!

Click here to view the announcement

I love the mob arena thing.. But how did you get certain mobs to spawn in certain places? U A WIZARD BRUH??

I'm a wizard, yes. :)  

We used spawners to get the mobs to spawn.  Some are hidden underground, but some won't spawn unless they are above ground.

I wish for this kind of innovation on Survival...

Ugh, nothing for survival?

I can only do so much at one time.  Survival still gets new things.  I added more stuff to the black market there just this weekend.  I just didn't make a video about it.  We recently added the challenges to Survival too.

Let me know what you want in Survival.  I have seen the request for capture-able mobs, but what else?

I can only do so much at one time.  Survival still gets new things.  I added more stuff to the black market there just this weekend.  I just didn't make a video about it.  We recently added the challenges to Survival too.

Let me know what you want in Survival.  I have seen the request for capture-able mobs, but what else?

Oh shoot, it wasn't meant to be some sort of complaining or anything. I put out the word 'innovation' because I think it's a brilliant idea. I hope you didn't get my previous comment the wrong way Husker. Love the changes, couldn't ask for anything more! IK you and Nick are super busy and all, you don't need to fill in on everything :).

Safari nets!

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.