Sign in to follow this  
HOOOSK

Video/YouTube Ideas

I've easily found that our YouTube channel is kind of boring...so...I want to start consistently putting YouTube videos up, but need some ideas.

Please help give me ideas. I'm up for almost anything...a series, challenges, role-playing, tutorials, mini contests, etc.

Here are a few thought starters:

• Play Skywars blindfolded
  • Tutorial on "How to Skyblock"
  • Speed build contests
  • Fake PickAxis News
  • A Day in the Minecraft life of ______
  • Behind the Scens of PickAxis
  • Tour of the servers
  • Me stalking players while vanished and dropping random items on them to confuse them
  • Letters to Mojang
  • Tutorial on "How to Towny"
  • AMA with Nick or Husker
  • Tutorial on anything
  • Hiding from people....IDK!

See?  My ideas are weird/random....what do you think?  Give me ideas, please?

Want to be in the videos with me?  Tell me!  Let's record! (unless you're coolpig and are trying to ruin all my videos again!)

Let's build series with Korexas?

Yes?  When can we start?

I know.  Let's do a thing where I pull a theme out of a hat and 2 qualifiers...like "red" & "old".

You in?

What about a show around about showing off peoples builds in the survival server!

I would love to do this!  What about showing off people's builds on all servers, but starting with your town in Survival?

You in?  If so, when can I get a personal tour of your town to film it?

Yes?  When can we start?

I know.  Let's do a thing where I pull a theme out of a hat and 2 qualifiers...like "red" & "old".

You in?

I would love to do this!  What about showing off people's builds on all servers, but starting with your town in Survival?

Meybe today! I'll be on the survival server waiting for you, but if not today meybe tommorw after i get home from shcool!

Meybe today! I'll be on the survival server waiting for you, but if not today meybe tommorw after i get home from shcool!

I won't be home until around 6:30 Pacific Time tonight and I need to create a logo right when I get home.

Tomorrow might be our best option.  

Yes?  When can we start?

You in?

You vs me? U will rek me

I won't be home until around 6:30 Pacific Time tonight and I need to create a logo right when I get home.

What time tomorrow? I get home at about 3.00 or 4:00

I propose the idea of doing WEEKLY PICK-AXIS TOP TENS as a cool idea to show off the many talented builders in the server and to show off our server as well! Examples include, but not limited to: Top Ten Creative Builds, Top Ten Pick-Axis Skyblock Worlds, Top Ten Redstone Contraptions, Top Ten Survival Worlds, etc. I think this would be a very cool idea :D

I propose the idea of doing WEEKLY PICK-AXIS TOP TENS as a cool idea to show off the many talented builders in the server and to show off our server as well! Examples include, but not limited to: Top Ten Creative Builds, Top Ten Pick-Axis Skyblock Worlds, Top Ten Redstone Contraptions, Top Ten Survival Worlds, etc. I think this would be a very cool idea :D

Sounds good!  Where should I start first?

OK, i might have to do this during the weekend! School gets in the way...

I like all the ideas :) A day in the life of could be hilarious. The build spotlight where you let the player give a guided tour of the build would be neat, and let the players get involved. Could also do a build spotlight where just the staff pick a random build to tour and give commentary on. A tips and tricks video series would be handy for beginners and seasoned players. Would also be fairly easy to do with the staff. On creative it would be alot of fun to do a flash build like we did once on paradise. That barn was terrible but it was a lot of fun with everyone running around trying to build it in a certain time frame. :)

flash build? please explain?

also can i be in it if i think it is what it is?

Basically the entire server would gather together. We would have a certain time frame to build something. Say 5 mins, but no one would know what we were building until the time started. So you had 20+ people waiting and then "You have 10 minutes to build an apartment building. GO!" and everyone started building as fast as they could. No plans or anything. When the time ended you had to stop no matter how much was done to look it over. It might end up being made out of 50 different materials but somehow they usually got finished and not look to terrible. It was a lot of fun.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.