Sign in to follow this  
portalBlock

KitPvP Beta Testing!

Testing will take place on /server kitpvp

Hey everyone! This post is to inform you of the upcoming beta testing of our fully custom KitPvP server. We hope to offer you a new and enhanced way to PvP with your friends and dominate your rivals. Along side the traditional kits and maps we have added abilities your arsenal, these include:

• Climber
  • Rogue
  • Tank
This may not seem like a lot to start off with, so we've planned a weekly release of additional abilities. Right now, we have a total of 11 planned, meaning that for the next 8 weeks you will have a shiny new ability to test out! Abilities will be able to be bought with tokens for the duration of your current (in-game) life as well as donated for to get that ability for the duration of your (real) life.

Because the plugin we will be using is completely custom, there may be a fair amount of bugs waiting to be found, and this is where you come in! We want you to test these features as well as the core functionality of KitPvP. If you choose to help us test you will get permissions for all kits and abilities for the duration of the testing time, allowing you to try out everything!

Testing is scheduled to take place this coming Saturday (click here to see a count down in your time zone), make sure to post your name here to be added to the whitelist and ensure you are granted the proper permissions. We would like to ask (although it is not mandatory) that you hang out with us in our TeamSpeak server (ts.pickaxis.com) for easy communication.

Click here to view the announcement

Kitpvp master himself #KingOfLols   

Btw if you didn't realise from the hash tag my ingame name is: KingOfLols

WHITELIST MEH PLZ

I want to so badly but I can't make it D= its 2pm for me and i will be sat in my library writing my uni assignments of doom. Have fun testing ^_^

Aww that's too bad ;-; We will probably be doing more testing though depending on how this goes so keep watching this post!

although I'm more interested in seeing how the maps work and if I can break them

Lol, this is also very much needed! 

Maybe you could add this event to the new and fancy calendar? 

Added.  Let me know if you can see it appropriately.  This was my first time adding an event and I want to make sure I did it correctly.