Sign in to follow this  
rtd0901

Vote Crates

As well as recieving tokens when voting, I think players that voted should recieve a vote crate. This would be a simple chest that appears in the players inventory if the player has voted and is currently online. The chest could include valuable items such as Bottles o` enchanting or redstone and such. I think this would be a good idea to keep players active and online as well as voting. I also think its better than tokens because some items in /shop require 2 months worth of voting everyday, whereas a votecrate will give players something to look forward to as well as hard to get items.

Thank you for your time,

rtd0901

Ryan Downie

Edited by rtd0901

I like the idea actually, nothing big but I could see if you vote on every site for the day you would get one.

This is a great idea! The chests can have random items and act like the loot bags from that mod pack that the Yogscast play!

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.