Sign in to follow this  
18GAMER

Not unique like before

Before paradise went down i loved it, loved it so much i got in trouble for being "obsessed" with the computer. That's when is was actually different from other servers. Like when you join for the first time you see you can fly and there are free things. That's what i loved about paradise it was DIFFERENT from others. Now pickaxis is just like every other server you find. I played paradise because it was different now its all the same. I just want something that makes pickaxis unique and even just a world that was the paradise style it would make a lot of the older players of the paradise server really happy and keep it different not it just not... 

This is just the starting blocks of the network. Its not gonna be the same as paradise and i would like people to stop expecting it to be. The network is only in open alpha it is not the finished product. The owners need to first make the building blocks of a network and then work their way from there until they can start getting creative with their game type designing.

Honestly, having everything handed to you and easy is no fun on a server, in my opinion. That's what creative is for. The fact that you actually have to work for the things you want on this server makes it unique already. It's nice seeing a server that has a bit of challenge.

This is a totally different server with more options and ideas to choose from. They have worked hard to put this server together. It wouldn't be a good thing to just copy what another server had. It's a one of a kind server.  It would be way to easy if everyone had fly and everything. You can just go to creative and fly around if you want. A lot of people seem to be enjoying the server already, so -1 for me on this one.

This server isn't meant to be a clone of paradise. We're not just like every generic server out there. We've actually invested quite a bit of time into this project to make it what it is now. Also, keep in mind that things are in "Alpha" which means everything and anything can change _A lot_ over the next couple of weeks and or days.

If you don't like what we have to offer here, you are welcome to look elsewhere for a server that can conform to your wants and or needs.

Every server have their own unique stand.
If you compare, you'll never be able to understand it. 
There are understanding staffs willing to listen to problems to improve the server for players but they will not do it if it's for one persons selfish wants. 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.