HOOOSK

PickAxis Weekly Update (12/18/14)

PU - 12/18/14

I apologize for not getting one of these out last Thursday. I was in San Francisco's "Stormageddon" which ended up being some rain and a little wind, but inevitably knocked out my power for the day. We have a lot coming soon, which is exciting and nerve-racking all at the same time. Anyway, on to the good stuff:

What's New?

• EPIC Winter Build Contest - The contest has started! You have until January 3rd to build.
  • Staff Profile Avatars - You may have noticed all the staff's profile avatar images by now. If you'd like to get one made for you or to give as a gift, the artist will make you one for $5. Click here to contact her to order. You can also see her banner at the bottom of this post.

What's Coming?

• Survival Mining World, Nether & End Reset - These resets will take place on Monday. Make sure you've removed all personal items and are ready to dig in to the new worlds!
  • SkyBlock Nether & End Reset - These resets will also take place on Monday. Make sure you've removed all personal items and are ready to dig in to the new worlds!
  • Real-money Store - Donations are coming. Still coming! Promise!
  • Winter Events - Some really cool and fun winter events will start this weekend. Watch out for tweets from @PickAxis to join in with the fun!
  • New /shop Timed Items - Currently we have a couple timed perks in the shop, but will be adding more soon. Here's what we have planned to add over the next few days: 90 minutes of /fly in both SkyBlock and Survival, 3 hours of WorldEdit in Creative, and maybe something to unlock a kit for use in SkyWars.

r0wmqbT.png

Click here to view the announcement

awesome :)  

but maybe i little suggestion to the site managers :),

ijust noticed this thread because i read it in your twitter post husker.

Is it maybe possible to make a sidebar on the main page with recent forum threads?

I think that works very well

awesome :)

but maybe i little suggestion to the site managers :),

ijust noticed this thread because i read it in your twitter post husker.

Is it maybe possible to make a sidebar on the main page with recent forum threads?

I think that works very well

Good suggestion.  If you scroll down the page a little you can see most recent forum posts.  I'll do my best to keep this post further up on the page to make sure everyone can see. 

This is just an informal post about what's going on with the server so everyone can be aware of what we're working on behind the scenes. :)

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.