Sign in to follow this  
MCPlaying_Goalie

small suggestion

this is a small suggestion and would probably be added in the future anyways, but i wanted to be the first to call it :P. I was thinking there should be random chances at getting ingame or extra tokens for a vote. Like a 50 tokens for a 1/50 chance or so forth. Once again i expect that something like this is probably being worked on anyways and im stupid for making this post.

We'll probably avoid doing anything like random bonuses on token rewards, primarily to keep it as fair as possible.  Even though random is random, I know it can feel a bit unfair when someone has better luck than you.  Tokens are such an important part of rewards and bonuses on PickAxis, that we don't want to harm the balance that we've worked to create.

However, we are considering some other ways of gaining extra tokens.  Some ideas would be to give you a few bonus tokens once you've voted on all sites in a day, or the ability to earn a smaller amount through gameplay or just based on time spent online.

We're also considering a special item to spend your tokens on, which would give you a random item out of a list of items.  The random reward could range anywhere from a few blocks of cobblestone to an awesome diamond pickaxe with some enchantments that go a bit above what you'd normally be able to get.

We haven't yet confirmed whether we'll be adding any of these features yet, so let us know what you guys think!  We'd love to hear more ideas from the community, too!

We'll probably avoid doing anything like random bonuses on token rewards, primarily to keep it as fair as possible.  Even though random is random, I know it can feel a bit unfair when someone has better luck than you.  Tokens are such an important part of rewards and bonuses on PickAxis, that we don't want to harm the balance that we've worked to create.

However, we are considering some other ways of gaining extra tokens.  Some ideas would be to give you a few bonus tokens once you've voted on all sites in a day, or the ability to earn a smaller amount through gameplay or just based on time spent online.

We're also considering a special item to spend your tokens on, which would give you a random item out of a list of items.  The random reward could range anywhere from a few blocks of cobblestone to an awesome diamond pickaxe with some enchantments that go a bit above what you'd normally be able to get.

We haven't yet confirmed whether we'll be adding any of these features yet, so let us know what you guys think!  We'd love to hear more ideas from the community, too!

A few blocks of cobble stone? Really?

A few blocks of cobble stone? Really?

Yep.  It's just an idea for another item to spend tokens on, completely optional.  The concept behind it is that it's a bit of gamble -- you might end up with something that really wasn't worth the tokens at all, but another time you might get something worth far more than what you spent.

Yep.  It's just an idea for another item to spend tokens on, completely optional.  The concept behind it is that it's a bit of gamble -- you might end up with something that really wasn't worth the tokens at all, but another time you might get something worth far more than what you spent.

I rather use my tokens to get something worth it, I'm not risking my cash for crap items.

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.