Sign in to follow this  
Luckystratjacket

makin some profile picks

I'm sorry NinjaBau, but I did the first 3, and collinson didn't want his. Oh, and by the way, I can see the picks now, but if you can't, let me know by liking this post, instead of spamming this as *Cough*

Where are the pictures....?

*Cough* someone may have done.

#ShamelessAdvertising

I'm sorry NinjaBau, but I did the first 3, and collinson didn't want his. Oh, and by the way, I can see the picks now, but if you can't, let me know by liking this post, instead of spamming this as *Cough*

*Cough* someone may have done.

#ShamelessAdvertising

Can you just give me the picture please?

I can see the picks now

how in the world are you seeing them now?  you didn't make any edits to the post.

Can you just give me the picture please?

mighty_jak don't be so pushy towards someone who is giving you something for free. :(

Edited by GurlyGurl

Here's the images:

Mighty_jak:

BenPenguin:

Any others, just ask :)

Ok i checked your post and In this specific post there is nothing in those areas. just Space. Please dont lie about it with "htmls instead of links" and then tell others to like it because its "spamming your post" when you specifically asked for people to ask you for requests. 

Ok i checked your post and In this specific post there is nothing in those areas. just Space. Please dont lie about it with "htmls instead of links" and then tell others to like it because its "spamming your post" when you specifically asked for people to ask you for requests. 

Ya man,were are our pictures! Don't lie to us.

cxIvhCL.png

Did a little investigating myself and wasn't very pleased with what I found...

Here's an imgur album containing what I saw

To summarize: Lucky took a bunch of images from another server and passed them off as his own. Not cool dood ):

EDIT: Lucky says these images were made by him and because I cannot prove otherwise my argument is invalid.

Did you make the drawings for Arkham Network too?

Yes Gurly_Gurl.

@ Snowdrift128 to be fair, i already addressed this with him in an earlier post

oh i feel like an idiot now lol

you're not...obviously you'd make a great detective xD

plus there was a lot of information to sift through quickly

Phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

DISCLAIMER, this post is completely based off of opinion.

I decided I'm siding with Snowdrift. Please take into account that doesn't mean I'm against everyone, I just prefer Snowdrift's view on the issue.

I decided I'd take a look at luckystratjacket's profile on the Arkham Network. ( http://www.arkhamnetwork.org/community/members/luckystratjacket.31239/ )

And from my search on the website I saw the infamous "new member" next to his name. You'd think that making these images would get you a better rank, right?

Also, I didn't see any posts about the images, or having him mention that at all?

AND lets not forget that these people STILL haven't received their images. Luckystratjacket, if you have those art skills, where's your proof?

I'M GOING TO PUT THIS DISCLAIMER HERE AGAIN. I just found these on a whim, but even with that, I hope it holds some weight :/

I decided I'd take a look at luckystratjacket's profile on the Arkham Network. ( http://www.arkhamnetwork.org/community/members/luckystratjacket.31239/ )

And from my search on the website I saw the infamous "new member" next to his name. You'd think that making these images would get you a better rank, right?

Also, I didn't see any posts about the images, or having him mention that at all?

To add to that, lucky joined almost two months after the announcement with the new images.

It's all very fishy but we don't have any concrete proof

XD Get Wrekd!

#Trollsarereal!

laughing-man-leather-jacket-4865462.jpg

EVERYTHING in this thread is made up!  :lol:

I kinda wanted to see how far this goes, but to keep count, we have 3, 3, theories! however, I did actually get given the 200$ donor rank on arkham.

Never has it gone this far! oh god... LMFAO! (Everyone hates me now.)

But still...

meh.

this actually wasn't as good as I thought it would be.  I am sorry if I miss-led anyone through this topic. but i did leave hints throughout the thread. If anyone can find them, GG. have a good day now! 

10 minutes later, Mighty-Jak will be saying...

LUCKY WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?! 

anyway, I am truly sorry if I Miss-Led anyone through this thread.

Haha, that's funny.... except that it isn't. You pretty much promised these people pictures. You don't just say you were gonna do something and then not do it. Sure, they were gonna be free, but still, that seriously isn't cool.

I'm gunna buy Mighty_Jak one from the person who did the staff's picks. I said that in his status update btw

Thanks....just please don't ever trick us again...

OR ELSE

Edited by Mighty_Jak