Sign in to follow this  
MrChrisdamonster

Get Banned (Game)

I found NickG365's hideout room in the lobby and told everyone where it was.  I don't know why I did it.  It's one of those things you just do when you find a treasure.  I announced my find to everyone on Teamspeak.  Little did I know that Nick was also in the Teamspeak channel.  Oops!  "What do I do?" I thought to myself.  I left the Teamspeak channel and went to the lobby to apologize over private messages to him.  Upon seeing me approach his hideout, Nick got mad and slammed his wooden door in my face.  Surely he knew I was just there to apologize, but he wanted none of it.  At this point, a lot of people had already congregated around his hidden room and some had even entered and started poking at his stuff.  Nick became irate when some unknown n00b knocked his mixer to the ground and all the knobs slid out of place.  His face turned red and he started physically shoving people out.  I hid behind the door, because I was afraid he'd turn green, rip his shirt off, and then rip me to shreds at this point.  Sadly, Nick had no resource pack on or I may have been able to hide more effectively while crouching, but because he was using the default pack he saw me right through the wooden door window.  He sprinted over to the door, slammed it closed and he started fuming like a steam engine on a train.  Bubbles started coming out of his mouth and one also came out of his nose.  I had to work hard not to laugh but my overwhelming desire to giggle was overshadowed by the sweat dripping off my cheek.  I stood up straight against the wall where the door once partially hid me from this raging bull.  I had no idea what to do at this moment and in fear, my trembling fingers took control over my keyboard. "/kick N" was what they typed and my pinky lightly hit "Enter".  That was all that Nick needed to fuel his anger even more.  Within seconds I found myself refreshing my server page on Minecraft hoping it wasn't true.  I had been banned by NickG365.

YiyFfmh.png

I found NickG365's hideout room in the lobby and told everyone where it was.  I don't know why I did it.  It's one of those things you just do when you find a treasure.  I announced my find to everyone on Teamspeak.  Little did I know that Nick was also in the Teamspeak channel.  Oops!  "What do I do?" I thought to myself.  I left the Teamspeak channel and went to the lobby to apologize over private messages to him.  Upon seeing me approach his hideout, Nick got mad and slammed his wooden door in my face.  Surely he knew I was just there to apologize, but he wanted none of it.  At this point, a lot of people had already congregated around his hidden room and some had even entered and started poking at his stuff.  Nick became irate when some unknown n00b knocked his mixer to the ground and all the knobs slid out of place.  His face turned red and he started physically shoving people out.  I hid behind the door, because I was afraid he'd turn green, rip his shirt off, and then rip me to shreds at this point.  Sadly, Nick had no resource pack on or I may have been able to hide more effectively while crouching, but because he was using the default pack he saw me right through the wooden door window.  He sprinted over to the door, slammed it closed and he started fuming like a steam engine on a train.  Bubbles started coming out of his mouth and one also came out of his nose.  I had to work hard not to laugh but my overwhelming desire to giggle was overshadowed by the sweat dripping off my cheek.  I stood up straight against the wall where the door once partially hid me from this raging bull.  I had no idea what to do at this moment and in fear, my trembling fingers took control over my keyboard. "/kick N" was what they typed and my pinky lightly hit "Enter".  That was all that Nick needed to fuel his anger even more.  Within seconds I found myself refreshing my server page on Minecraft hoping it wasn't true.  I had been banned by NickG365.

..... she wins

challenge accepted

A long long time ago, on a server not unlike this one there was a man. A powerfull man, for this man had the ability to create and destroy. Under the watchfull eye of the goddes of that realm the man created beautifull lakes and wonderfull mountains. He made caves unlike no other, filled with amazing creatures and splendid plants. The man, loving what he did spend most of his time trying to recreate the beauty he once saw in the eyes of the goddes. However how many lakes and mountains, villages and castles the man made, none could rival the beauty of the goddes. This slowly drove the man insane and eventually he cursed the goddes and her planet and started to use his powers to destroy the world around him. He created ravines and deserts where once stood beutifull landscapes. He ruined the whole world and set fire to the skies. Fearing the man could be able to stand up to her and defeat her, the goddes did not intervene. Only when the man had just destroyed his first house, his starting point, his family home, did the the finally come to senses. He then realized what he had done, what ruin he had brought the world. What horror he had become. Fearing he would ever return in such a state he asked the goddes for forgiveness and asked her a single favour. The favour was that she would ban him from her realm and that he would never have such powers again. That is the story of how this man, who once was the builder of worlds, the creator of wonders, the bringer of hope, came to be banned from the realm of the goddes.

I was going around, minding my own business and all that jazz. I told myself I needed more wood. There was a tree - couple blocks from my house. I mined it. Left a log up top. Floating leaves - in the build world. That my friends, was how I was banned for a tree.

I was banned by an unnamed staff member (*cough* *cough* husker... *cough* *cough*) with a message of three words.

"I have OCTree."

bad pun don't hate meh
Edited by pokeball92870

I was working for a rich company with my husband, we decided to buy 100s upon 1000s of items on pickaxis and outbought and outnumbered everyone, which lead to short of stock. Yep you guessed it;.... The crash of HuskerStreet... So banks were being shut down, players were dying. Mobs were no longer fighting with Steve. Instead they became allies to overcome the shortage of money. Husk tried injecting money in, but it still wasn't enough. I was banned for causing "the huskerstreet crash." It was a rather eventful hour. Shortly after we were banned, the server became as per normal which lead to Casanova creating the all new Casanovagen which earnt the server a hell of a load of cash! Unfortunately this is end of the story. 

The last reply to this thread was posted over 30 days ago. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.